[Ext] Re: Responding to option 161 requests in heterogeneous byod-allowed network

Jim Glassford jmglass at iup.edu
Fri Feb 13 15:49:54 UTC 2015

Hi John,

Just fyi, we only have about 50 units starting this Spring semester and
doing the same globally with https. Working OK and I thought as
different types came along, just setup additional classes.

option https-server code 161 = string;
  class "wyse1000" {
        match if option vendor-class-identifier = "wyse-1000";
        option https-server "https\:\/\/wyse.example.com";
      }

best!
jim