cross-compilation of dhcp-4.3.2

Rajeev Bansal rajeev.bansal at innobox.com
Fri Oct 24 07:13:53 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

 I am facing difficulty in cross-compiling the dhcp for ARM. I configure
the dhcp using following command:

./configure --host=arm-none-linux CC=arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc

It gets configured correctly when I do make, in order to build the dhcp, I
noticed bind package is still configured for my native gcc. I had to make
changes in Makefile in order to do the cross-build. While my expectations
are, bind package should also get build with the configurations passed in
the dhcp. Please advice if I am doing anything wrong.

Thanks,
-Rajeev