Changing output from error to info

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Mon Nov 10 21:00:40 UTC 2014

On Sun, 2014-11-09 at 23:16 -0800, Shawn Routhier wrote:
> I'd be interested in hearing if people are looking for this string and
> if such a change would present any problems for them.

No problem for us, but also I don't see why it should be changed.

One might consider the method of placing an empty subnet declaration
somewhere in the configuration file a litte odd, but it aligns well with
the general advice to remember letting the DHCP server know what the
network looks like.

If you want alignment between the syslog priority and what actually
happens then it could be an equally good solution to just let dhcpd die
on such an error. :-) (Didn't older dhcpd version actually do that?)

Tongue in cheek of course, not trying to stir up anything.

--
Peter