Multiple ACK Issue

Leigh Porter leigh.porter at ukbroadband.com
Wed Apr 2 17:02:50 UTC 2014

So similar issue. I think that with failover, both servers are allowed to respond to a request for an existing lease. However, I though the backup would only respond if it has lost comms with the primary (i.e. the failover link had died and so the backup peer thought the primary was dead). However, this is not what we both seem to observe.

--
Leigh