Multiple ACK Issue

Joey D. jobewan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 16:35:30 UTC 2014

Below is my pastebin link to a text diagram of what we witness is happening
in the event of a device reboot of a previously connected device (meaning
the device is already established in the leases db on both servers), as
well as our failover config.  Is there a configuration directive that can
be used which mandates that only the server sending the offer can send the
ACK? (much like what is done when allocating a fresh lease like in sec 3.2
in the rfc).   I can detail a bit more as to the environment layout if
necessary, but I'm hoping there is an option I'm simply overlooking.

http://pastebin.com/xvBXxz6P

Regards,
Joey D.