Sub-pool or pool hierarchy

Prunk Dump prunkdump at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 19:50:48 UTC 2013

Thanks Simon, Sten, Doug for your help !

You are right ! if I organize my two domains in two subnet, all the
class matching techniques works ! Thanks for the circuit.id trick !

My problem is that making this organization I need to change all the
IP ranges previously used when I make IP addresses reservation.
Moreover we are two network administrator in this high school and my
associate will not be very happy if I change all the IP addresses
distribution.

Unfortunately it seems not possible to group the pools parameters
apart with the subnet keyword....

Thanks,

PELLEGRIN Baptiste.