[DHCP] Clean up of the dhcpd.leases file

the Radio theradio at free.fr
Mon Mar 19 19:16:25 UTC 2012

Deleting the leases file erases the records concerning the dynamic
association between mac addresses and IP addresses. Therefore, the
server may give already allocated addresses when restarted.
Hopefully, the server (and more and more hosts do the same) checks on
the network if the IP address is already in use. BUT, if it gets no
answer (the host may be temporarily inaccessible), a conflict MAY arise.

Probability is low, but not null.