addding "CID" and leased address to logging

raz khan callirazo at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 31 16:06:00 UTC 2012

Many thanks Glenn.

I have been trying to play around, but can't seem to get the CID value returned by the NAS back to DHCP server.

P, Request from 68:ef:bd:4a:fa:18, length: 283, xid:0x349c, flags: [none] (0x0000)
          Client IP: xx.xx.xx.xx
          Gateway IP: xx.xx.xx.xx
          Client Ethernet Address: xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx
          Vendor-rfc1048:
            DHCP:REQUEST
            MSZ:1152
            CID:"bob at foobar"
            LT:3600
            PR:SM+NS+DN+WNS

How can I extract this CID information in the dhcpd log file using the concat method?

Thanks
RK