addding "CID" and leased address to logging

Glenn Satchell glenn.satchell at uniq.com.au
Fri Aug 24 11:15:20 UTC 2012

man dhcp-eval:

     log (priority, data-expr)

       Logging statements may be used to send information to  the
       standard  logging  channels.  A logging statement includes
       an optional priority (fatal, error, info, or debug), and a
       data expression.

       Logging statements take  only  a  single  data  expression
       argument,  so  if you want to output multiple data values,
       you will need to use the concat  operator  to  concatenate
       them.

You need to ensure that anything concatenated is not a null string,
otherwise the whole concatenated string is null.

The logging destination is done through the log-facility command (see
dhcpd.conf(5) and subsequently syslog.conf.

regards,
-glenn