different devices getting the same ip address

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Tue Dec 13 22:15:34 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-12-13 at 22:16 +0100, dorian wrote:
> Of course, if you are starting read it in the middle it can be
> annoying. But when you want to read only new opinions much more
> annoying for me is

Annoying for you? But... who asked the question to begin with? I don't
want to sound rude and this should not devolve into a discussion about
netiquette, but keep in mind that motivating people to want to answer
might mean that you have to ask the way they like to be asked. :-)

Top quoting is IMO lame. I tend to stay away from threads with plenty of
that. Probably not a great loss for either of us though.

--
Peter