different devices getting the same ip address

dorian dorian33 at o2.pl
Tue Dec 13 21:16:44 UTC 2011

It is a matter of the moment when you are starting to read a long mail
containing discussion.

Of course, if you are starting read it in the middle it can be annoying.
But when you want to read only new opinions much more annoying for me is
scrolling down the whole content to find out where is something new and
really interested for me.
Especially when I am using mobile.

So forgive me but in my opinion top-posting is much more functional in
this time.

Rgds,
Dorian