DHCPD server stops serving addresses since upgrade

Dean, Barry B.Dean at liverpool.ac.uk
Tue Mar 24 15:16:10 UTC 2009

You may be suffering the same problem as me, it is a problem with the DLPI interface on Solaris.

Look back in the list archive for subject "DHCPD Stopping", and see the reply from David Hankins. A fix could be due out soon, but he is at the IETF.

With the exception of this fault, 4.0.0 seems stable. I do get a lot of:

Far more than I think should make sense. The busier the server, the more I get.

Barry Dean
Networks Team
http://pcwww.liv.ac.uk/~bvd/