Multiple subnets with classes - 'option routers' issue

Gundares vanchik at yandex.ru
Mon Jun 9 15:48:36 UTC 2008

I'm very sorry,

but it is still not working.

now dhcpd is answering with the _last_ (max(IP)) router address -
172.17.192.1

I think the problem is similar to the 3.0.1 version (see changelog named
'since 3.0.1rc9' "A fix for shared-networks that sometimes give clients
options for the wrong subnets (in particular, 'option routers') was
applied, thanks to Ted Lemon for the patch.") - I've dealt with it while
was using standard dhcpd.RPM from RHEL4. In addition, all the MTAs are
reserved with host{} declaration. It takes proper IP-address, but
netmask and router are wrong. All other options (name-, log- and time-
servers, time-offset and domainname) are the same across different
subnets.