How to identify a client?

Sten Carlsen sten at s-carlsen.dk
Fri Jul 4 16:27:27 UTC 2008

I have a similar situation, but with a few differences. I hope this
could be an inspiration.

I have made a host entry for each of the MACs (wired / wireless)they are
each given the same IP, that works without any problem. I can even
continue a download while switching form wired to wireless.

The other thing I have tried is to have a host entry with a  option
dhcp-client-identifier. IIRC this also works.

--
Best regards

Sten Carlsen

No improvements come from shouting: