Brother printer and option "routers"

Rikhardur.EGILSSON at oecd.org Rikhardur.EGILSSON at oecd.org
Fri Dec 12 15:52:24 UTC 2008

We had the **exact** same problem recently with Canon printers, additionally *one* printer, out of the whole order, worked correctly and the rest didn't.
In the end it had something to do with how the distributor had prepared the Printers before we got the order.   The distributor sent a guy which fixed them, but never told us what had been the exact problem.
		- RE