Unix/linux cli-command to test lease and see what server is answering?

Todd Snyder tsnyder at rim.com
Mon Oct 1 13:48:04 UTC 2007

I've never been able to find a tool that would do that - I ended up
making a small linux VM that I use for testing.  Not so useful on a
remote box, but it works great when I'm trying out new configs.

You could use tcpdump/wireshark to watch for the requests.  It's not
quite as friendly as a nice utility, but..

Cheers.

Todd.