upgraded dhcp + firewall

Zsolt SZALAI zs.szalai at gmail.com
Thu May 3 08:53:56 UTC 2007

Hi!

I have upgraded my dhcpd server(also NATing to the private network),
and since one of my comuters that is protected with Symantech's Sygate
blockes some common traffic, ping replays, ICMP packages, Google
homepage, some other traffic, homepages works.
Other PC-s without sygate works right.

That is not on option to turn off the sygate, furthermore, i'm not
authorized to see its configuration even.

Is it possible, that some "identity code" has changed during the
upgrade, and that is why sygate has started blocking some packages?
what is your thought?
thx,
--
Zsolt SZALAI