install latest version of dhcp

Bruce Hudson Bruce.Hudson at Dal.Ca
Wed May 2 10:48:33 UTC 2007

> Have I missed something during the configuring/compilation of the new
> version, like specifying the path of the config files or something. I do
> not see anything in the README file that comes with the tar ball.

   You can specify the config and lease files on the command line or you
can set the defaults in "includes/site.h". You can also control where the
pid file is written in the include file, and the are a number of debug
options in it might be worth your looking at. You may also need to create
a "site.conf" in the main directory to control where the software is
built.
--
Bruce A. Hudson				| Bruce.Hudson at Dal.CA
UCIS, Networks and Systems		|