install latest version of dhcp

Douglas Power dpower at fnb.co.za
Wed May 2 10:00:18 UTC 2007

Hi Bruce.

Have I missed something during the configuring/compilation of the new
version, like specifying the path of the config files or something. I do
not see anything in the README file that comes with the tar ball.

--
Douglas Power <dpower at fnb.co.za>
FNB

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclaimer at fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.