SV: SV: SV: DISCOVER bursts

Lars Jacobsen lars-jacobsen at newmail.dk
Wed Jan 10 19:24:39 UTC 2007

Yes, got the picture now, and thats seems to be the right way to do it.

Maybe it would be an idea to put another limit parameter in the server:
max allocated/offered leases to a client
Just in case so that one misconfigured client not by accident drains a pool.

> > Btw. I don’t get Simons post to the list in my mails, but can read them
> on
> > the list ??? Just wundering....
>
> Odd.
>
> Spam filters?

Yes. Foud an old personal spamfilter list at my ISP I had forgoten all about
after they offered a general spamfiliter that works great. Had *.co.uk in
it.

/Lars