mclt Values, was 2 Instances of dhcp on Same Platform

Martin McCormick martin at dc.cis.okstate.edu
Tue Feb 27 17:13:32 UTC 2007

	Yesterday, I was confused as to whether you could
actually use omapi to dynamically add and delete static entries.

"David W. Hankins" writes:
> But it can absolutely do the thing you describe today, which is
> at least better than the vaporous alternative I'd rather we had.

	Thanks tremendously.  It did work and I do think we have
resolved all our fatal issues.

	The question I asked earlier today about being able to
use the mid-level domain name as a key to assigning hosts to
groups is about all that is left.

Martin McCormick