multiple IPs to single machine

dhcp-admin at syniverse.com dhcp-admin at syniverse.com
Wed Sep 6 17:40:50 UTC 2006

Thank you, thank you...  The "ignore booting" lines below did the trick.

Funny thing is though, with this line in the .conf file, there are NO ENTRIES in the dhcpdlog file
when a RAS client attempts to boot.  I do see it in the secondary dhcp server as a line:
Sep  6 13:27:52 hw1ns2 dhcpd: [ID 702911 local7.debug] DHCPDISCOVER from 00:b0:d0:41:e1:e7 via 172.28.31.11: load balance to peer highwoods1

I'll watch it for a few days, but I think this is the exact solution I needed.

Thanks again,

dennis