DHCP ISC docs

Ross Boylan RossBoylan at stanfordalumni.org
Sat Mar 18 06:01:39 UTC 2006

On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 08:08:48PM +0200, Dan Mihai POP wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> So, in conclusion I want to use ISC DHCP server. And, as I am new in this
> domain I need some documentation. And on the ISC site I found only generic
> info, and not a detailed documentation, which can help me step by step to
> install and to configure the ISC DHCP on our SUN server.

I wish the docs were available on the web site without having to
install the software.  Having them browseable and searchable on the
web would be nice too.  I wonder if ISC's interest in selling support
is tilting the decsions about this.

Once it's installed you have a pretty complete set, as others have
mentioned.

Ross