Multiple leases

David W. Hankins David_Hankins at isc.org
Fri Jun 9 15:46:39 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 07:41:42AM +0100, Simon Hobson wrote:
> >This is a bit of a mystery, I have explicitly set the default-lease-time
> >to 86400, I can not see where the 1 hour is coming from.
>
> min-lease-time ?
> MCLT ?

MCLT is my bet.  This would reinforce that the lease state, at
the time of these traces, was not ACTIVE...was either FREE or
BACKUP, thus explaining the servers' behaviour.

one-lease-per-client?

--
David W. Hankins		"If you don't do it right the first time,
Software Engineer			you'll just have to do it again."