Question about URL being logged by resolver

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Sat Nov 4 07:09:10 UTC 2023

It means something in your network sent a query containing the literal URL below. The message is just misleading - the resolver tries to do QNAME minimization on it, it fails, switches to full name which ends with NXDOMAIN from root.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.