Bind listener to an IPv6 from AnyIP subnet

Serg me at at.encryp.ch
Sun Mar 12 16:55:13 UTC 2023

Hello, I am trying to bind named listener to an IPv6 from prefix which
is assigned to a system via AnyIP kernel feature - basically, it is done
by the following command: sudo ip -6 route add local 2001:db8::/32 dev lo.

To be able to use IPv6 from AnyIP prefix the following sysctl must be
applied: net.ipv6.ip_nonlocal_bind = 1

Having above, I am able to use any IP from AnyIP prefix in all software
but named refuses to create socket, which listens to that kind of an IP
address.

As an alternative approach I have tried to run with a configuration
"listen-on-v6 { any; }", but it does behave in a way I need - it binds
separate socket for each discovered IP address rather wildcard address
of [::].

Had anyone faced the same or similar issue?