[KASP] Key rollover

Matthijs Mekking matthijs at isc.org
Thu Jan 19 08:12:34 UTC 2023

Hi Adrien,

Without any logs or key **state** files, I can't really tell what is
going on.

My only gut feeling is that you have never signaled BIND 9 that the DS
has been published. You can run 'rndc dnssec -checkds -key 12345
published example.com' or set up parental-agents to do it for you.

Best regards,

Matthijs