filter-a and dns64 in a ipv6-only network

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Wed Feb 1 13:19:01 UTC 2023

> On 1. 2. 2023, at 13:33, Thomas Schäfer <tschaefer at t-online.de> wrote:
>
> I have learned bind/isc is not willing to support such (test) scenarios.

And yet again, let me emphasize that open-source isn't free Swedish buffet.
If you want other people to do the work it must either have a strong case (like
being useful to more than a single person on planet earth) or incentivised in
some other way.

Neither was presented here, you just came here telling us that we should not
tell you what to do because you know the best. Ok, your choice, your consequences.

Nobody is preventing from doing the work yourself, or paying somebody for doing
the work for you. That's where the open-source model shines.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý (He/Him)
ondrej at isc.org

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.