DNSSEC regulatory requirements?

Moritz Muller moritz.muller at sidn.nl
Thu Apr 6 07:03:24 UTC 2023

For .nl, we give registrars discount if their domain names comply to a number of standards, including DNSSEC [1].
Afaik, also .se and .ch have similar incentives.

And in the Netherlands, also government websites have to comply to a number of standards, like DNSSEC [2].

—
Moritz

[1] https://www.sidn.nl/en/news-and-blogs/majority-of-dutch-domains-and-internet-users-have-dnssec-security
[2] https://www.forumstandaardisatie.nl/open-standaarden/verplicht