automatic reverse and forwarding zones

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Fri Oct 28 06:26:43 UTC 2022

BIND 9 have support for writing plugins, and we would accept a well written plugin that would allow generating the forward/reverse plugins on the fly.

There’s already a feature request for it here: https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/bind9/-/issues/1586

The BIND 9 team just have been busy with other items with more priority.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.