PowerDNS secondary servers receive empty SOA response for particular zone. Truncation issue?

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Fri Nov 18 05:55:03 UTC 2022

The default EDNS0 buffer size has changed to 1232, how big is the response when you use dig?

Perhaps increasing the edns buffer sizes would be a way out?

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.