Only one DS key comes back in query

Fred Morris m3047 at m3047.net
Mon May 16 23:44:34 UTC 2022

You walk up to me, virtually on the internet, and say "I work for Barclays
Bank" or "I'm a prince from Nigeria" my patience is a lot larger than my
trust...

Yes, example.com is a real thing. It's recommended for written examples in
documentation. For some reason people think they can copy and paste from
Stack Overflow and when real domains are utilized in examples it causes
problems for those real domains.

On Mon, 16 May 2022, frank picabia wrote:
> [...]
> Check other lists.  Postfix. Apache.  Whatever.  No one ever has an issue
> when they see example.com
> It's widely known as the boilerplate value you're leaving out of the
> equation for the moment.

Hopefully an unimportant "equation".

I don't think there's a claim here that the problem can be reproduced with
example.com, is there? I can't find it. That would be a very good use for
example.com, indeed.

What the OP has made clear is that they have a problem with their
deployment, their domain. Anybody else piling on "me too"? I'm waiting;
haven't seen it.

I've gone a few rounds with Apache, but nevermind. Let's talk about
postfix. Crikey, they can't even be bothered to get an LE cert for the
website and catch flak at least monthly. Honey badger don't care.

They're very clear about postconf output. If you pasted postconf output
from the manual (or Stack Overflow) I think the response would literally
be "you are, most def joking".

But you be you Mr. Barclay.

--

Fred Morris, internet plumber
Not associated with either BIND or Postfix except I care.