Only one DS key comes back in query

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Mon May 16 17:54:28 UTC 2022

Well, then don’t expect people will want to help you. If you need to hide the information and you need help then you should be prepared to pay for the support. Coming to open source list asking for help for free and expect other people to help you is just plain arrogant behavior. Again, Bert Hubert was exactly right here:

https://berthub.eu/articles/posts/anonymous-help/

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.