Only one DS key comes back in query

frank picabia fpicabia at gmail.com
Mon May 16 17:06:22 UTC 2022

Perhaps you are unaware of the use of this domain as a generic filler.

https://example.com/

I don't know why so many people assume the DNS information
will be openly shared.  Suppose I was working on a problem for Barclays
Bank, do you suppose they would be thrilled with me posting
their networking innards for the world to see?