[URL Verdict: Neutral][Non-DoD Source] Re: Attempting to configure an ISC BIND repository on Red Hat Linux 7.9

DeCaro, James John (Jim) CIV DISA FE (USA) james.j.decaro3.civ at mail.mil
Tue May 3 17:31:11 UTC 2022

I tried this utility and got the following message: gnutls-cli: command not found...

Thank you

V/R
Jim DeCaro

-----Original Message-----
From: Ondřej Surý <ondrej at isc.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2022 5:15 PM
Cc: DeCaro, James John (Jim) CIV DISA FE (USA) <james.j.decaro3.civ at mail.mil>; bind-users at lists.isc.org; Mcallister, Reginald CTR DISA FE (USA) <reginald.mcallister2.ctr at mail.mil>
Subject: [URL Verdict: Neutral][Non-DoD Source] Re: Attempting to configure an ISC BIND repository on Red Hat Linux 7.9

All active links contained in this email were disabled.  Please verify the identity of the sender, and confirm the authenticity of all links contained within the message prior to copying and pasting the address to a Web browser.

----

I am actually thinking the similar thing that the COPR is being filtered from where you are. Try gnutls-cli to connect to the site whether it gives you the correct cert and everything.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.