Can an RPZ record be used for a non-existed domain?

Philippe.Simonet at swisscom.com Philippe.Simonet at swisscom.com
Thu Mar 31 07:31:09 UTC 2022

you maybe have to use

>>> qname-wait-recurse no

to avoid DNS failures to be propgated.

philippe

From: bind-users <bind-users-bounces at lists.isc.org> On Behalf Of VASILAKIS GEORGIOS
Sent: Thursday, 24 March 2022 09:53
To: bind-users at lists.isc.org
Subject: Can an RPZ record be used for a non-existed domain?

Hello,

I have an RPZ containing 2700 Records using A record redirection.

Is it possible to add records for non-existing domains to the RPZ?

BR,
Giorgos

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail is originated from WIND Hellas Telecommunications S.A.. Both this message and any attachments hereto are confidential, may contain legally privileged information and are intended solely for the use of the individual (or entity) to whom it is addressed. The contents hereof should not be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee(s). Unauthorised recipients hereof are requested to maintain this confidentiality and to advise us at our expense of any errors in transmission and to immediately destroy the received message together with any attachments and any copies thereof. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying of this e-mail or its attachments, and any use or disclosure of any information contained therein is strictly prohibited.