Problems building bind 9.18.1 on FreeBSD

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Fri Mar 25 13:34:56 UTC 2022

> On 25. 3. 2022, at 11:49, Borja Marcos <borjam at sarenet.es> wrote:
>
> Following up on this subject, looks like there were substantial changes to the build process for 9.18.1?

Yes.

> The port maintainers seem to be having a hard time with it.

There’s an issue tracker for any bugs found. Making general statements like this is neither helpful
to those “maintainers” (they can speak for themselves, do they) nor the the upstream developers.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý (He/Him)
ondrej at isc.org

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.