Forwarding zone, setup

Gregory Sloop gregs at sloop.net
Tue Mar 1 18:17:37 UTC 2022

Static-sub fixes the issue.

Any idea why static-sub works when forwarder doesn't?

(Again, the server is using recursion. Dig queries return the RA flag, so I know it's actually offering recursion in reality.)

I can live with static-sub just fine, since it works - but I'd really love to understand why forwarder didn't - just so I can avoid getting bitten by it in some other situation.

Thanks Andrej!
-Greg