Forwarding zone, setup

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Tue Mar 1 16:13:58 UTC 2022

Is static-stub something you are looking for?

Reference documentation:
https://bind9.readthedocs.io/en/v9_18_0/reference.html?highlight=static-stub#zone-types

And in human terms:
https://jpmens.net/2011/01/25/binds-new-static-stub-zone-type/

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý (He/Him)
ondrej at isc.org

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.