How to make SRV records work with caching resolvers?

Peter pmc at citylink.dinoex.sub.org
Wed Jul 13 21:01:06 UTC 2022

On Wed, Jul 13, 2022 at 09:22:17PM +1000, Mark Andrews wrote:
! The client is supposed to lookup missing address records.

Now that's clear and short. Thank You very much, Mark!

! Complain to the supplier of the phone that they have a defective product.

I still have to see a linux plastic box without such flaws... And yes,
You're right, that would be the way to go when running a 3+ digit
unit-count of these phones. But now as I know who is to blame, I can
think about an interim workaround.

-- PMc