what is wrong with DNS name 'covid19booster.healthservice.ie' ? : Google : what is Google's secret DNS service ?

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Sat Jan 8 18:23:46 UTC 2022

Again - it’s your configured forwarders at fault. There’s no Google Hidden Internet.

Just stop using the forwarders, named is capable to resolve the names on its own.

Ondřej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.