Is there a community product maintaining Windows support?

Danny Mayer mayer at pdmconsulting.net
Thu Feb 17 14:27:36 UTC 2022

As the original developer of the Windows version of bind9, I can tell
you that ISC has removed support for the WIndows version from their
newer versions of the code and there are other changes that would need a
lot of work to catch back up. Since BIND9 is under continuous
development you'd be in a constant race to keep up. It's not worth the
effort. I have recommended that you use the docker image version of
BIND9 and run that on your Windows box.

Danny