Windows 9.16.25 fails to start (1067 Terminated unexpectedly)

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Thu Feb 17 14:26:35 UTC 2022

Log isn’t going to help here if named is crashing. Getting a backtrace or anything that closely resembles one would help. Running debug build under MSVS would help. Or doing git bisect and pinpoint the breakage to a commit or at least Merge commit would help.

This is part of the problem - debugging on Windows is extremely painful and requires expertise with extremely high learning curve.

--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.