Windows 9.16.25 fails to start (1067 Terminated unexpectedly)

Richard T.A. Neal richard at richardneal.com
Sat Feb 12 00:06:31 UTC 2022

I run BIND on Windows as well but I've been unable to upgrade to 9.16.25 - I get an error stating "Error Validating Account. Unable to install service using this account.". So I'm presently running 9.16.21.

What are the last few things in the Application Event Log (Source: named) before it terminates?

Richard.