"make test" not working?

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Tue Feb 1 17:13:10 UTC 2022

> On 1. 2. 2022, at 15:28, Josef Moellers <jmoellers at suse.de> wrote:
>
> Thanks, Ondřej, for pushing my nose onto the fact that the test should be run as a non-privileged user. BTDTGT

Well, you are welcome, but please **do** include all the modifications and all the steps
you are doing when reporting bugs.  You omitted quite serious information about the
build until the very last moment when you reported you found the issue.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý (He/Him)
ondrej at isc.org

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.