RFC7344 (was: Funky Key Tag in AWS Route53 (2))

Peter pmc at citylink.dinoex.sub.org
Fri Dec 30 11:39:30 UTC 2022

On Thu, Dec 29, 2022 at 03:43:35PM -0500, Timothe Litt wrote:

! So much like DNSSEC itself, the technology is there, but the will to use it
! everywhere it's needed is not.

Timothy, thank You for the update. I agree to Your viewpoints, and we
have seen mostly the same with IPv6. Apparently it needs serious pain to
move something in technology that is mostly invisible to the common
user. (OTOH we can see new collaboration tools or javascript
frameworks every day.)

PMc