Attempting to configure an ISC BIND repository on Red Hat Linux 7.9

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Thu Apr 28 21:14:59 UTC 2022

I am actually thinking the similar thing that the COPR is being filtered from where you are. Try gnutls-cli to connect to the site whether it gives you the correct cert and everything.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.