REST API for recursive queries

Roee Mayerowicz roee at cyberpion.com
Wed May 5 12:01:38 UTC 2021

I have ~700k (and growing) domain names that should be resolved daily. I'm trying to make it efficient as possible using the recursive BIND server (do you know a better option?), the goal is to get 2000 queries per second with minimum server\s cost.
I thought using a single packet for multiple queries might be more efficient than multiple UDPs. I'll try reading more about adns to reach more queries at the same TCP connection. Any better ideas?