Choosing A records based on hosts' load?

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Mon Jan 18 18:14:31 UTC 2021

There’s nothing magical needed here, you can write a script that would modify the zone directly (and do rndc reload) or use nsupdate to modify the record directly in the named.

Whether it’s good idea or not... I’ll let you experience the failure of making decisions on the wrong layer...

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)