BIND Masters and slaves

Michael De Roover isc at nixmagic.com
Mon Jun 15 19:13:16 UTC 2020

Completely aside from the topic at hand, I often like to think that
after a few years I mastered something. System administration,
electronics, programming, whatever has piqued my interest for several
years already and got me to invest in it. It is never true. The first
profession I pursued was system administration and Linux in general.
Even today I still learn so much on the daily. Mastery? I may be
experienced with Linux but mastery is still far ahead... It's quite
interesting how deep the rabbit hole can go. What matters is how deep we
want it to go I guess.

Crackerjack is an interesting name, if anything I'd just want it for
shits and giggles :D

--
Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards,
Michael De Roover